Before going into flat pack kitchen prices, you need to know the mode of operations of the companies manufacturing these things. They work in a 4-step process. First, you bring your measurement. They design the kitchen and give their quote. The next step is ordering and paying a certain percentage of the deposit, preferably a 30% deposit.
The companies can deliver the budget flat pack kitchens within 2-3 weeks. They include range hoods, drawers, and cabinets and more. You can mix and match the different elements to make your combination.
The customised base cabinets
All the cabinets of flat-pack kitchens are Australian made. They are open to customisations before ordering them. The companies have a stellar range of kitchen cabinets online. If you want a cabinet but cannot find the design online, you can email an image or drawing of the product. The company staff can provide a quote for the same.
Using the best tools
The companies use premium close hinges that are very soft. They also use standard and advanced drawer runners. The Blum hinges and Meta boxes and closes are very popular in budget flat pack kitchens.
- If you want the Antro Soft model for the kitchen to close, you need to spend $80-$82 per drawer.
- You will find that flat pack kitchen prices vary in accordance with the brands you’re ordering.
- The current one has an Australian-made carcass, which 16 mm HMR. It has solid backs.
- The pre-drilled cabinets entail a cordless and strong skew drive, which makes assembling the products very fast and easy.
- The cabinets include strong plastic legs. You can adjust them from 110mm-200mm.
The different coatings
The majority of flat pack kitchens near me has a coating on the exteriors. These include Hampton, Shaker, Shadowline, and Poly styles. They have dual polyurethane styles.
- You can select any colour and style from the Deluxe range. The companies also provide vivid and shining white in the standard white segment.
- If you want to add a custom light colour in the product, the cost will remain the same as the main price list.
- If you prefer a darker shade, you need to add 10%-12% to the existing price list.
The standard bases
A base cabinet’s standard height is 800-900 mm, which includes its kicks. The common depth is around 500-600 mm for every range. If you want additional height, say around 1100 mm, you need to add 20-25% to the existing price. If you want more depth, say up to 750-800 mm, you need to add 15% to the cost.
The custom orders
The companies can custom make all types of flat pack kitchens locally. That’s how they cover the entire production cost with a minimum order of $1.5-$2k. For those ordering within the $2k range, they can process the order with a certain service fee.
In a nutshell, the flat pack kitchen prices vary according to the width and models. For example, a 150-200 width of standard Formica, standard Laminex, standard poly, Laminex impressions, poly matt, satin, and glass, and ultra-glaze will be $99, $100, $100, $109, $109, and $120 respectively.