Aluminium has been in use for many years now. It is the best material that, when used to make a product, it lasts for a lifetime. Windows made of aluminium are likely to serve a long time without getting damaged. Many mansions nowadays have the best quality aluminium windows since they meet the modern requirements of functionality and energy efficiency. Good quality aluminium windows come in a wide range of sizes, shapes, and models. Besides, they guarantee high performance associated with thermal insulation, noise insulation, or protection against burglary.
The surface of aluminium frames can be matte or polished. Such windows make the room lighter, optically increase the space. Using powder dyes, aluminium windows can be painted in different colours – up to 150 shades, turning the production into art. Aluminium window structures can be made sliding, swinging, parallel-sliding, parallel-folding, and folding.
A great advantage of quality aluminium windows is their durability. They are not susceptible to corrosion, resistant to ultraviolet, acids, gases, oils, and deformation. Such windows do not need special care. They are environmentally friendly and airtight, easy to repair – this is especially important when, for example, we install aluminium windows on the balcony.
Double-hung aluminium windows are used for installation in industrial, public, commercial, and residential buildings. Glazing of balconies with the use of aluminium elements is in great demand. Due to its lightness and strength, these windows are especially indispensable for balconies, large windows, shop windows, greenhouses.
Shape and size
Aluminium helps in creating windows of various shapes. They can be bent to form an arch and can be combined into various architectural ensembles. Modern technology allows designing aluminium windows like double-hung aluminium windows with various methods of opening and in a wide range of shapes, sizes, and configurations.
Thanks to the use of aluminium as a structural material, the aesthetic appearance of the window is achieved and maintained for a long time.
In terms of technical characteristics and high resistance to weathering, aluminium is widely used in the construction industry. This material is resistant to moisture, ultraviolet rays, and mechanical damage. Thanks to this, quality aluminium windows are highly resistant to scratches and corrosion for many years, retaining their original appearance, and therefore are ideal for both public and residential buildings.
Advantages of aluminium windows:
- No maintenance issues. Double-hung aluminium windows do not require additional maintenance, except for washing.
- Strength – They are highly sturdy and can’t be broken easily.
- Wear resistance and maintainability – These windows tolerate shock, high loads, mechanical stress, and do not require complicated maintenance, and can be easily repaired.
- Atmospheric resistance – They are resistant to moisture, the sun, temperature changes, the paint layer remains intact for a long time;
- Lightweight – due to the lightweight of the aluminium profile, windows made of this material are also lightweight.
- Durability – the service life of aluminium windows is up to 80 years;
- Environmental friendliness and fire safety – toxic components are not used in the manufacturing process, the material is resistant to burning