Casula is a suburb situated in the local government area of Liverpool. Casula is a sparsely populated area with a population of 15,662 according to the 2016 census. Therefore, finding a local Casula dentist isn’t difficult as dental care centres are located right near Casula school and library. A team of specialized Casula dentists provide quality dental health services at affordable rates. All specialists including orthodontist Liverpool are registered doctors, under the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency(AHPRA). Casula dentist team comprises endodontists, prosthodontists and orthodontists in Liverpool. They use the latest dental technology and equipment to provide the best treatment to patients including children. To ensure your dental health by consulting Casula dentists in Liverpool at regular intervals.
What is Orthodontist Liverpool Specialised in?
Orthodontics is a branch of dentistry that can be traced back to the 1800s. Since then modern science has developed and dentistry has evolved. In the postmodern era, it has proved to be the most advanced of all sciences.
Orthodontist Liverpool mainly deals with the diagnosis, prevention, correction and restorative dental practices. Correcting the abnormal alignment of teeth, mal-positioned jaws and bite patterns are a part of orthodontics. The team of orthodontist Liverpool provide their services even in Casula dental care centres. Casula dentists specialised in orthodontics also deal with issues related to facial growth and modification.
Methods of Treatment Used by Casula Dentist, Liverpool
Orthodontist Liverpool works in collaboration with the Casula dentist team. They provide a range of prevention and treatment options to straighten misaligned or crooked teeth.
- Corrective Method of treatment involves ways of adjusting malocclusion. Skeletal discrepancies in growing patients are done by restricting or promoting growth with the help of functional appliances. Extracting teeth in some cases aids orthodontic treatment in some cases.
- Orthodontic Therapy- Most of all orthodontic therapy is given using fixed appliances. Even removable appliances are used for braces.
Services Provided by Casula Dentists
- Braces- This is a correctional method of aligning teeth. It is placed on the frontal side of the teeth. Lingual braces are placed on either side facing the tongue. Hooks and brackets are used to fix the wire in place around the teeth. This allows controlled movement. Additional forces are applied in some cases using elastic bands, which either presses or pushes the teeth apart to close gaps.
- Invisalign – Also called clear aligners. These are something new and many patients prefer Invisalign as they give a clear appearance and are flexible, unlike traditional braces. The best thing about clear aligners is that they are removable and happen to give faster results in some cases.
- Post-treatment Retainers- Orthodontist Liverpool is committed to their patients. To prevent relapses after treatment, orthodontists provide retainers. Retainers can be either fixed or removable. This depends on individual requirements.
So, consult your nearby dental clinic now to get the best treatment for your teeth. The rates are pretty affordable and you can get an appointment even online.