So, you have been trying to get your hands on the new job prospects, which mean you need to move to a new city completely. The chances are high that you need to catch up with removals experts, who are well-trained and can offer you the best solution, as and when asked for. Now, this might be your very first time trying to get your hands on removalist services. So, you have no clue on what to expect or the right point to address. Well, that’s when this article comes to the rescue. Follow till the end of it to know the steps you need to follow for making this removal service an easy step to address.
Always pick the right time to move:
The best time to move is solely depending on you and your circumstances. But, in case you are looking to save some bucks, there is literally a time when you can try focusing on the moving values for sure.
- Choosing the proper time to move will help you to end up with the cheapest services under the removals category.
- Friday happens to be the most popular time of the week, with around 34% of movers choosing it. But, if you are looking to save some bucks, you can always go for the weekends like Sunday.
- Even though it is the least popular choice among the movers, it is considered to be the cheapest day to move in your country with an average removal price, which remains pretty low and within your budget plans.
- The next best cheapest day to move will be Wednesday. Here, the rate is going to be 20% cheaper when compared to the overall weekly average cost!
- It is highly recommended to avoid choosing Tuesday move. It is considered to be 55% dearer than the average Sunday costs.
So, from the points mentioned above, it can be clearly stated that fixing the dates for removals is pretty important and it should be based on the days of the week you have chosen. Keep these points in mind if you want to address your needs in the best possible manner.
Now for the season:
It is true that you might be tempted to move location during summer months. It means the kids are off to school, and you have enough time to pack the items for the removals. Even the weather seems nice, so the entire process will run down smoothly. But, just like the positive side, there is a downside of moving during the summer months, and that has to be the cost!
Summer is the costliest time of the year for removalist services. It is a peak moving season, so the rates will be towards a higher scale. In case you want to save some money with the removals services, it is always mandatory to go for the off-peak seasons like spring or just after the summer holidays.
During such times, you will get the best price for those cheaper house removals. Just make sure to keep the contact numbers of the removalist handy.